Page under construction... Informations on this page are not guaranteed !!
- To compile, mesa requires makedepend installed on your Host:
$ sudo apt-get install xutils-dev
- Select it in Buildroot menu:
$ make menuconfig
Package Selection for the target ---> Libraries ---> Graphics ---> [*] Mesa library
It will autoselect GPM too !!
- Rebuild your rootfs:
- and then reflash it.
- copy some demo or examples on your target:
$ cp buildroot/output/build/Mesa-7.0/progs/demos/gears /tftpboot/
# cd # mkdir -p mesa/demos/ # cd mesa/demos/ # tftp -g -r gears 192.168.1.2 (Host IP) # chmod a+x gears
- Prevent framebuffer from going to sleep and cursor from blinking:
# echo -e '\033[9;0]' > /dev/tty1 # echo 0 > /sys/class/graphics/fbcon/cursor_blink
- Launch your demos:
# cd mesa/demos/ # ./gears .... Defaulting to stdin input 48 frames in 5.034 seconds = 9.535 FPS
- With only ~10fps (on APF27) for the gears demo, you will learn that ARM9 cores without 3D nor Floating points unit really suffer to render 3D scenes in software. (Maybe next APF generation will solve the problem ;-) ).
- Demos that are worth to launch: gears, spriteblast, stex3d (long to start), tunnel (textures & fog disactivated)
- Samples that are worth to launch: wave, sphere, olympic
- Demo will take control of the serial console. To quit each demo, press "ESC" on your console.
| Note: If you get a "Segmentation Fault" when launching your OpenGL demos, try to do an |
# export LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libpthread.so.0just before.