I am IP Network and Datacenter engineer, currently I'm working for an Internet Service Provider in Hungary.
My hobby is programming embedded systems and creating my own small electronic boards.
- Assembly programming: PIC 8bit family
- C programming: PIC 8bit / PIC32MX family, Linux
- Linux system administration
- RS-232/485 serial communications: Ascii, Modbus, Saia Sbus, etc.
- IP networking
My ArmadeuS plans (APF28 based)
- Creating an universal home automation hardware for my friends, with easy programming in perl or PHP. :)
- Datacenter temperature monitoring, with RS-485 and OneWire communications.
- Data logger for Saia Sbus based intelligent power meters.