Lua interpreter is not installed in the default rootfs.
Lua version installed by Buildroot is 5.1.2.
- Launch Buildroot's menuconfig:
armadeus$ make menuconfig
- choosing Lua package automatically selects readline and ncurses one
- then save your configuration and build your system:
First take your favorite editor/IDE and create the following script:
print "Hello from APF ! Today it's:" print(os.date())
Save it as example.lua
Not needed. Transforming Lua scripts in "executables" with Luac hasn't been tested yet.
- Copy your example.lua script to your APF9328 board through your NFS export directory or your MMC/SD
- then on your APF console, launch it:
# lua example.lua Hello from APF ! Today it's: Thu Jun 6 21:57:17 2007 #
Now it's up to you ! ;-)