New wiki architecture
New organization proposed:
- only the quick start info to use the APF boards.
- Introduction to the armadeus boards
- links to the board specifications and schematics
- links to the supported features
- link to starting up
Features No more difference between hardware and software. The idea: put your feet in the end user shoes who want to use a feature but do not know if it is a hardware or software feature or both.
indirect links shall be limited to 2 levels from here ?
- everything related to FPGA (hard or soft)
- Development tools: Eclipse, SCM/GIT, bootloader, gtkterm
- debug tools: (software/hardware, jtag, gdb/gdb server, gtkterm
- API/libraries/framework: QT, Java, SDL, Allegro
- All the tutorials
- Applications fully functionnal