Water is a small SDL applications that shows the famous demomaker's "Water effect". It can be useful to test the reactivity of your APF's touchscreen.
- SDL should be already configured
- Launch Buildroot's configuration:
$ make menuconfig Package Selection for the target ---> [*] Graphic libraries and applications (graphic/text) ---> [*] SDL_water
- You must have an external keyboard/mouse (USB or PS/2) connected to your board to control the application and/or a touchscreen to draw circles in the water.
- If you have a touchscreen, then first say SDL to use it as mouse:
export SDL_MOUSEDRV=TSLIB export SDL_MOUSEDEV=$TSLIB_TSDEVICE
- To launch the demo (you can use your own bmp image if you want):
# water /usr/share/images/water320.bmp