USB to Playstation joypad adapter
How-to use USB to Playstation joypad adapters on your APF boards.
|Adapter Model||Chip|| Status
APF9328 / APF27
|APM TwinUSB adapter||???||Digital pads & vibrators not tested|
$ make linux-menuconfig
Device Drivers ---> Input device support ---> <*> Joystick interface * HID Devices ---> Special HID drivers ---> <*> Pantherlord devices support * Pantherlord force feedback support
$ make linux && make
copy following drivers on your target or reflash your rootfs (for more infos, see this page)
- be sure that your USB Host is running on your board: explanations are here
- plug your USB adapter (here a Prolific one)
- Load the module:
# modprobe xxxx
- a new joystick interface will be created and recognized by applications supporting it.
- If you want to know how to drive such beast from your applications, take a look at:
- target/demos/input_test/ (SDL example)
- Playstation and the Playstation logos are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.