The APF6 is a high-end Single Board Computer targeted for advanced GUI, intensive computation and extended connectivity.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Processor: i.MX6 (single, dual or quad core Cortex-A9 @ up to 1GHz)
- RAM: DDR3 1066MHz. 512Mbytes to 2GBytes. 32 ot 64bits data bus. Default capacity will be 512Mbytes.
- Flash: eMMC 4Gbytes, 8 bits data bus.
- Ethernet: onboard Physical (ready to use Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbit link)
- USB: High speed USB OTG (OnTheGo) with onboard Physical (ready to use USB OTG link)
- USB: High speed Host with integrated PHY
- PCIexpress Gen2
- SATA II
- DVI output
- TFT CMOS/LVDS interface
- WiFi (option): b/g/n with u.FL antenna
- Bluetooth (option): BT 4.0
- Only one external supply of 3.3V required.
- Mechanical dimensions: 60x50mm
All the i.MX6 peripherals can be accessed through two high density Hirose connectors.
Note for APF6 boards
For compatibility reasons with the APF6x_SP the PCIe support has been activated on U-Boot. A warning message appears during the boot startup indicating:
WARNING: Make sure the PCIe #PERST line is connected
Do not take care of it if you don't use PCIe commands from U-Boot.